Saturday, March 11, 2006

Beginning

I decided to try out blogging. I was a bit sceptical of it until I read an article in a magazine about how it really helped a mom keep a record of their family. I have a journal...well several actually. One for me, one for Thomas, and one for Nicholas. It seems that I have a really hard time getting motivated to sit down, pull out a pen, and write in them. I have a much easier time sitting down and the computer and typing...maybe because I am on the computer at least once a day anyway. Another reason I wanted to try it is that we have a lot of funny things that happen around here and I want to tell everyone about them. The problem is time. I don't have enough time to write everyone an individual email, so maybe I can just send everyone a link to this and they can read it if they want...and not if they don't. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: