Friday, December 21, 2007

Nicholas Mac

Oh, how we LOVE our little Nicholas Mac. He is such a fun loving, kind boy. Here are a few of my favorite memories of him this month.



Sledding in our front yard.








When the forecast included snow, I bought the boys their first pairs of snow boots. This is the first place we have lived that we have actually needed them. Nicholas calls them his "rubba boots." I had the pleasure to walk in to the kitchen to this sight. He is always doing something that brightens my day.











This is a picture of our daily walk to the mailbox. It is about a half block away. Once, Thomas slipped on this pile of rocks and said, "Ouch! I slipped!" Every day since then, when we reach this spot Nicholas carefully sits down and exclaims, "I slipped!"



If you ask Nicholas to smile, this is the adorable grin you get. I love it!

2 comments:

mary said...

Oh my, that's the cutest bum I've ever seen in "rubba boots." What a darling boy.

Rachael said...

That is so funny that he 'continues' to slip each time!