Monday, January 04, 2016

Tent Camping

I love camping.  I grew up camping with my family and have so many great memories.  Jackson and I bought a tent shortly after getting married and had grand plans to use it a lot.  Then I got pregnant and started having babies.  Suddenly camping didn't sound very fun anymore.  My babies didn't nap well anywhere but their cribs and putting them in a tent sounded like misery to me.  We did a bit of "cabin camping" and really enjoyed that, but hadn't done any real tent camping.  I decided my kids were all finally old enough for it to be an enjoyable experience for everyone, so we were going to give it a shot.  My brave sister agreed to join us and we met at a campground in between our houses.  It was a complete success!  A whole lot of work and very exhausting, but definitely a success.  Hooray for camping!


5 comments:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Oh good memories!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Berry family! Mr. Berry was kind enough to tell me about your blogs and your family is adorable. Come back to Hawaii soon!

Unknown said...

Hello Berry family! Mr. Berry was kind enough to tell me about your blogs and your family is adorable. Come back to Hawaii soon!

Unknown said...

which adjoins family

Unknown said...

Be Happy


EBook Conversion