Sunday, September 23, 2007

Colorado River

My sister Kara came to visit a few weeks ago. The Colorado River runs right through town, so we drove the 10 minutes it takes to get there and had a great time playing in the water, sand, and mud.
There were a lot of fish jumping in the water. Thomas kept missing them, so he and Jackson sat down and watched until he finally saw one.


Nicholas is doing the actions to "The Wheels on the Bus" go open and shut...his favorite part!

We saw a few little toads; Kara caught this one and let the boys touch and hold it. They LOVED it!

2 comments:

mary said...

Jen, you are such a great mom! I love that cute little bump... you look so great pregnant! And I think that first picture is just a great shot... but it is hard to beat Nicholas with a smiley face on his tummy.

Amy said...

Hey Berry's! How's it going in Grand Junction? We miss you guys! Congrats on being pregnant, how exciting. I came across your blog from the Randall's blog. It's good to see how beautiful Grand Junction is. Trust me, I'm still trying my hardest to convince Cody we should move there. Anyway, it's good to see an update on you guys.
Amy Hughes