Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Like to Move It, Move It!

Thomas loves to dance and move...especially if the song is a bit wild and crazy. He heard this song and asks for it over and over and over now. Here is a sample of him dancing to it. I took this video on his third time through the song, so he is a bit tired. When he is tired he uses the part of the song that is just music as his "point and rest part." He cracks me up! Oh...you can also see the tile that Jackson and I put in just before Estella was born. Doing the grout is what put me into labor. I just watched the video again and realized that both boys are only half dressed. That isn't abnormal at our house. Thomas always takes his shirt off because he likes to run really fast and feel the air on his chest. Nicholas takes his pants off for various reasons...lately it has been because he is going to the bathroom in his little potty. I think we are going to begin potty training whether I am ready or not.

5 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

They're so funny! And that song of all songs! I love the point & rest part! No doubt he has Jackson's moves, right? ;) I love the tile - nice work you two!

CJ said...

Hilarious. What little charmers you have!

Elisa said...

What a great video! That's hilarious! And what a good dancer he is, he must take after you!

Rachael said...

That is the version song that Lori Evans uses in our Aerobics...this class kicks our butts and I was having flash backs from this mornings workout. I am sooooo tired and sore. He picked a good song to dance to!

Ward Family said...

Hey Jen, your blog is great, the boys are so cute! How old is Nicholas now? We miss you guys!
Heidi Ward.