Friday, March 28, 2008

Preschool

I taught preschool this week. These are the cute kids that are in the class. Thomas really 'likes' the girl with the bright colored kite standing next to him. Her name is Ellie and he talks about her all the time. We talked about insects this week and had a blast. These are their 'butterfly' kites. They had a great time running around the front yard trying to get them to fly.

We also did some searching for insects. We didn't find much. It is still a bit early in the season. We did find ants and rolly polly bugs. This little preschool has been so great for Thomas and for me. I love teaching on my week, and I also love the little break when it is not at our house.

6 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

How fun that you teach preschool! I think that's great. I don't know how you do it all, but I think it's wonderful. I'm sure they love when it's at your house. Butterfly kites! Finding insects! Fun!

CJ said...

That sounds neat. Is it really preschool or just like an organized play group that you do with a group of moms?

mary said...

What a cute idea! I want to send David to your little preschool!

B.E.C.L Wall said...

What fun pictures! You always have such cute projects for the kiddos! Caitlyn is always sad to leave when school is at Thomas' house!

idahomayos said...

What a fun time! I can't wait for summer - insects and all :) Thx for your email update last week, Jackson, good luck in all your business adventures!

Karin said...

Such fun! Are you and Thomas ready for kindergarten??? i can't believe it's upon us!