Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Groesbeck Family Reunion

The weekend of the 24th of July is one that I have looked forward to as long as I can remember. I grew up knowing and loving my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in part because of this annual family reunion. It is so fun to now take my children and husband every year to meet and get to know many of the people I love. These are some of the things we did this year...
Made stepping stones.
Played in the water

Played baseball

Spent time with Grandma and Grandpa Groesbeck (the younger)
Got our hair done (My sister Kara is going to cosmetology school. She was very busy cutting and doing hair while she was there. She is awesome!)
Had a marshmallow gun war (this is my brother Jake)
Played with bubbles


My cousin Brynn also does hair and she couldn't resist giving Essie two adorable french braids.

Ate and ate and ate!!! There is never a shortage of food at a Groesbeck family reunion.
We had such a great time and can't wait for next year. I love you Groesbeck family!!!


4 comments:

Elisa said...

Fun! So what are those stepping stones? they looked kind of like brownies?

Jamie said...

What a fun family reunion. I love the pic of you and Essie, you look great!

Karin said...

Fun family times- and you look awesome, Jen!

Rachael said...

Wow you guys had a ton of fun! I am jealous to not live near family!