Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Dear...

I think my life is running away with me. I am starting to feel better...HOORAY!!!...but I still just can't seem to get on top of things. I must be catching up a little bit, though, if I am doing this post. Here are a few random pictures of Estella.

...with her friend Paige...known to Essie as "Paigie"


...she will be mad at me in the future for this picture, but I couldn't resist. She is wanting to dress herself completely and ends up with some very humorous outfits. The pink is fingernail polish if I remember right. Don't ask me how she got it there...it probably involved a lot of scrubbing polish off of a floor on my part :)

...with Daddy. Oh how Estella LOVES her daddy!!! Every morning before he leaves for work she kisses his lips, then his cheeks, then his eyes, and if Daddy is really lucky she even kisses his ears.
...with Mommy.
We love our Estella!!!

3 comments:

mary said...

Oh Jen, that is the cutest little bum cheek I have ever seen in my LIFE. Honestly, I bet you just laughed your head off when you found her like that!

Monica Hudson said...

Dude! That bum shot is CLASSIC!! I love it! She is so sweet - and those pics with she and Jackson are enough to melt your heart! I'm so glad to have you as a friend - you are absolutely wonderful!

Elisa said...

Oh my gosh, that bum cheek is hilarious! She's gonna love it someday :).