Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thomas

These are pictures from our "School Picture" session that I want to have in our family album.

Thomas is growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be baptized in less than a year! Here are a few things about Thomas at this stage in his life:

-He is a reader!- He will sit up at night reading as long as I will let him. If I forget to go in and ask him to turn off his reading light and go to sleep, he will still be sitting there reading when I go to bed two hours later! He can read anything he wants to now. He has read almost every Magic Tree House book available. I think there are only two in the entire series he hasn't read. He will often turn to me, bursting with enthusiasm, and say, "I just LOVE reading! I don't know why, I just LOVE it!"

-He doesn't like to be late- Every morning, he is very aware of the time on the clock and always wants to get out to the bus stop early so he won't miss the bus. He had violin lessons one morning of the week at 7:15, but we recently had to change it, because he was so stressed and worried the entire time that he was going to be late for the bus.

-He loves to perform on the violin- He requested that I ask his teacher if he could play his violin for his class. She said yes, and I came and helped him. After school that day he asked if I could set up a time with his teacher for him to play the violin every week in class. I told him once was enough. I am glad that he enjoys performing. He is learning very quickly and is a teachable and cooperative student.

We love you Thomas!






















































No comments: