Sunday, January 05, 2014

Second Thanksgiving

The day after Thanksgiving we took a day trip to Richfield to have a second feast with the Groesbeck clan.  There are so many of them we have to eat at the church.  I am so glad we went.  I just wish I would have had more time to talk to each person.  I don't even think I hugged everyone.  The lighting in the church gym is crazy so I did all black and white to simplify things.  



Little miss Eden played "What does the fox say?" over and over and over.  It wasn't a bit annoying, though, because she was dancing so adorably.  Man, she is cute!



I love my Grandma Groesbeck!  She is one of my heroes.  I adore her.  We (her children and grandchildren) all do.





These two have an adorable connection.  Every time they see each other, they are stuck like glue to each other.  Every time Estella prays, she remembers Gator and his heart troubles.  We love him and his family.

Grandma and Grandpa always request a family talent show after dinner.  We love them so we brought the instruments and played for them.  It was so fun to see how much they enjoyed listening.



No comments: