Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Capes

We finished bath time and these two started running back and forth.  It was late and I was tired, but couldn't bring myself to interrupt their gleeful moment to go to bed, so I got out my camera instead.  These are my favorite parenting moments...watching the joy and light in the happy moments the kids play together.  There are too many pictures here, but I can't delete any.  I want to remember every expression and gesture.




























































It ended with a little bit of blood.  That's how these moments usually end...with someone getting hurt ~sigh~.  After a bit of snuggle comfort, she was pretty proud of her bloody napkin.



1 comment:

Heart Mommy said...

I so much love this.. Specially that Zando's undies are on backwards and that his cape gets sooooo high!!