Saturday, October 13, 2007

Doing Better

I am doing much better now. I haven't had any major contractions or any bleeding at all for over a week now. I weaned myself of the medication and have slowly been doing more and more around the house. Thanks to friends, family here in town, and my amazing mom I haven't had to cook a meal yet. I went to the doctor Thursday afternoon and he said everything looked great. I asked him if I could start going for short walks and he said "No." I was bummed. He said I need to wait two more weeks and then I can do whatever I want. I am counting down the days.

Sunday morning before church we decided to drive up the Colorado National Monument (15 minutes from our house) and explore. I don't know if the doctor would consider that a walk, but I don't. We went less than 50 yards from the van. Jackson and I had fun taking pictures. Jackson wanted to get some pregnant belly pictures of me. Thomas is very excited about the baby and often lays his ear on my belly to listen and feel her kick. We thought we would get some precious pictures of this, but this is what we got.

We did get some good pictures. I am out of time, but I will post them soon.

2 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Jen,
I did not even know you were pregnant!! Congradulations on having a girl. That is so great. You will have so much fun with her. We are liking it here in NM and having four little ones is busy but I would not trade it for anything in the world. You look too cute pregnant and keep us posted with the pregnancy. Let us know when your little girl arrives.
Chelle

Rachael said...

LOVE the second picture! That is funny!