Friday, January 16, 2009

Throw-ups

Thomas or Nicholas didn't ever get the stomach flu until they were over 2 years old, but poor Estella got it last night. She has been so good natured about it. I wouldn't have even known she was sick if I hadn't gone in check on her and feed her one last time before I went to bed last night. When I walked into her room I could smell it. She must have thrown up several times because it was ALL over her bed. She was sleeping with her face right in it. I feel bad that I didn't even hear her...she didn't cry at all. She threw up several more times last night, but seems fine today. She has eaten and kept it down. Here are a few pictures of her from the past few days.







Now that I look back at these pictures together, I realize that the colors aren't consistent. I feel like I am getting better at processing my photos to look the way I want them, but I still have a long way to go. It is hard to be consistent from one photo to the next. It is also hard to get a picture looking great, but still natural. Practice, practice, practice!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love her hair! It is so stinking long! I am jealous! Hope she is feeling better!

Monica Hudson said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better - she's such a doll!

CJ said...

I can't get enough of this girl. I love all her photos. She is just heart-breakingly adorable. Love the basket photo especially.

So sorry that she, and the rest of the family, have been sick!! I hope you are able to avoid getting it too. Sometimes I think Heavenly Father gives us mommies extra protection against sickness since we are the ones who stay up late taking care of everyone else.