Thursday, July 09, 2009

New Photo Location

I am always on the hunt for new locations that are great for taking photos of people. One of my main issues with most places is that there are always too many people around. It is hard enough for most people to relax in front of the camera when there aren't other people watching. Jackson suggested one of the cemetaries here in town. I was sceptical, but it was PERFECT!!! I loved it. Here are a few of my kids there...I am planning on going again soon when they are dressed a little better.




Yesterday I did a photo shoot with a friend's children. You can see a few of them here.

1 comment:

mary said...

I LOVE it! Every time I drive by our cemetery here, I want to get out and take pictures. Seriously. It's beautiful! But then I start wondering if that is a little morbid to have headstones in the background. But your pictures look great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of Essie. What a darling little girl, and it's so perfect with her brothers just playing off behind her. A pperfect shot.