Monday, September 13, 2010

Downpour!!!

I think this is the hardest I have ever seen it rain in Grand Junction. The kids LOVED it!















Estella didn't last as long as the boys. She got cold and scared of the loud thunder.











P.S. I am REALLY behind on pictures. I have been just barely surviving for the past two weeks. We are doing good, just adjusting. I am feeling overwhelmed, especially when Alexander hasn't slept well and I am exhausted. We will get into a groove soon, I am sure, and things will be better. I just uploaded all of the hospital pictures, but I still want to type out my labor and delivery story before I post them. I also took some posed newborn shots of the little guy today. I'm not thrilled with them. If I ever have another baby, I am going to hire someone to do the newborn photos, because I just haven't had enough time or energy to do them myself and he is going to loose that newborn look really soon. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love rain storms like that! Hope you are getting enough rest...of course you aren't though!