Friday, September 20, 2013

Big Boys Birthday Party

Thomas and Nicholas both really wanted a birthday party with their friends.  We looked at the calendar and the only weekend that worked well was a weekend that Jackson was gone.  I hesitated, but eventually decided to go for it and throw a joint party for them in our yard.  It was fun, and crazy, and fun, and wild, and fun.  I think there was more fun than anything else, so I consider it a success.  We played minute-to-win-it games, had a fun game of water balloon volleyball, played water gun tag with squirt bottles, and ate yummy treats.  I was slightly busy (there were close to 20 boys there) and only broke out the camera for one of the more calm games.  In this game they had to try to move a cracker from their forehead to their mouth using only their facial muscles.  It was so funny to watch!
























I wish I would have taken a picture with everyone in it.  Several boys had already left by the time I rounded everyone up.  Happy Birthday my dear big boys!

No comments: