Monday, November 18, 2013

Ragged Mountain

Wow, what is happening?  I am getting really really behind with my posts.  These pictures are from mid October!  I think it has happened because I took on quite a few paid photo shoots and I spent my computer time working on those rather than on our family pictures.  I am going to work hard to catch up fast so I don't get too overwhelmed.  

We took our traditional (well we are hoping to make it a tradition...this was only the second time) fall break camping trip on Ragged Mountain.  We love it there!  This year it was cold, wet, rainy, and even snowy one morning.  That changed the type of activities we did, but it was still a lot of fun.  We played lots of card games (which is tricky with a 3 and 1 year old, because they want to be right in the middle of everything grabbing all of the cards...it turns into a wrestling match), made lots of yummy food, played in the snow, went for some walks in the mud, almost got lost when we tried to take a short cut home from one of the walks, read lots of stories, learned a song together, built snowmen, and roasted marshmallows and hot dogs in the fireplace because it was too cold outside.  I was looking forward to experimenting with photographing the stars at night, but it was cloudy both nights.  I did take one picture of the night time clouds and I actually like it.  

Hooray for Ragged Mountain!




















































2 comments:

Jamie said...

I may be a bad person, but the picture with Zando crying with T, N & E cracks me up. It is my favorite of all the pictures. It looks like a great trip!

Julia said...

Such beautiful pictures! It looks like such a great time to go up there!