Friday, February 29, 2008

Blurb

I have been wondering how to save a hard copy of my blog...not that I'm all that great at keeping it up. Maybe I would write more often if I knew I could save it somehow. Anyway...my friend Karin mentioned on her blog this website www.blurb.com which will 'slurp' your blog and put it into a book. A hardcover book with 40 pages is less than $25. You can do up to 440 pages. I just browsed the site and it looks really good. I thought I would share in case anyone else is interested.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I have heard of this and LOVE it! Move over scrapbooking....hello blurbs!

mary said...

We are TOTaLLY going to do this! My friend just had hers done-- 200 pages, a year's worth of blogging... and it came out BEAUTIFUL. It was really really really nice. This was one of the big reasons we started a blog- to have a family journal. I never have time to scrapbook, so and I like blogging better anyway, so we are going to publish our blog once a year! We can't wait!

jessicalangprice said...

Hey, I've started mine on this (not near finished) and I like the program a lot so far. Can't wait to see the final product though. It's way better than scrapbooking and much more my style.