Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Art Corner

I am sure I have mentioned the table we got the kids for Christmas at least a few times already. We are still loving it as much as we did when we got it. The kids sit down at least once a day and color or draw something. They started asking me to hang up their pictures, so I bought some sticky tack, and started sticking them on the wall just above their table. Well...we are now running out of wall space. They keep saying things like, "We will hang them on the ceiling next, right mom?" I'm not so sure about that.











She is all about that cheesy grin lately! Silly girl.

2 comments:

grojak04 said...

haha that is such a jamie original

Jamie said...

I have actually copied your art corner and we love it. Gives them something to do always and it has activities for all ages.