Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Announcing...

...I have been absent from blogging for over a month! It is because I have been feeling a lot like Estella looks in the picture below. The reason for feeling yucky? You guessed it...we are expecting again. I am just over 11 weeks now, due September 19th. This pregnancy has been my hardest pregnancy as far as sickness goes...lots of throwing up...yuck! Also, I don't ever remember being this tired before. I have been taking a nap every day in the afternoon and then going to bed at 8:00...yes you read it right...8:00 EVERY NIGHT! That is why there has been no blogging...those were the two times I could do it: nap time and after bed time.



Even though I feel so yucky I am SO happy to be pregnant! I am extremely relieved to be past my previous miscarraige date of 11 weeks. This baby has been our most prayed for baby so far. The boys, especially Nicholas, pray daily for the health of the baby. The strongest prayers they have offered were several weeks ago when I was spotting and very nervous. Sometimes, if Nicholas figures out that I am feeling sick, he will immediately drop to his knees and pray that I will feel better. The faith of children is strong. I hope Heavenly Father doesn't answer every prayer exactly, however, because last week Nicholas prayed that I would have 16 babies :) I think one will be enough.


Here are a few pictures of Estella with her favorite bear. I was checking the light before a photoshoot and grabbed Essie as she was. This is the way my kids look most of the time lately...messy hair, mismatched clothes, and dirty faces. I think they are all still happy, though, and that is my main goal!







12 comments:

Shayla Taylor said...

Congratulations!

Monica Hudson said...

Oh, you sweet thing! Congrats again - we're sure thinking of and praying for you and your cute family. Love you to pieces...

PS - Maybe Thomas and Nicholas could come and play Tuesday and thursday afternoon while you and Essie take naps - what do you think?

Rachael said...

Congrats! I hope you get over that hump of being sick and tired! Good luck to you!!!

Elisa said...

I'm glad that you're past those first 11 weeks. I hope that everything continues to go well. And I think it's a really good sign that you're sick. I know when I went to see my first doctor and I told him how sick I was he said, "that's great!" And I was kinda thinking, 'are you serious?' but apparently it means things are going the way they should. So I hope you continue to feel sick awhile longer :). Love ya!

mary said...

Yay, Jen. I was just looking at your family picture over on your sidebar, and I can hardly believe that Estella has grown so much. Time for a new little one. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys, congrats:)

monkeystevens said...

YYYEEEEEEEEEAAA!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! And the pictures of Essie are beautiful.

idahomayos said...

YAY! Congrats! Hope the yucky stage passes quickly!

JaNae said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations, and I hope your pregnancy goes well.

Heart Mommy said...

SUPER DUPER!!! ME TOO!!!!

CJ said...

These pics of Essie are so cute. I hope you are feeling better soon! The first trimester blahs are no fun. But I am happy you are expecting again!!

April said...

Yay! Sorry you've been sick. I hope you have ONE baby out of this. :)