Thursday, March 18, 2010

Differences

A nurse came to our house last Saturday to do some life insurance exams on Jackson and I. She was getting ready to draw Jackson's blood and told the boys she was going to use a needle to take some of Daddy's blood out of his body. Thomas yelped and quickly ran from the room. Nicholas came straight over and asked if he could watch. He had such a look of fascination on his face as she stuck the needle in and filled two different tubes with blood. He did the same when it was my turn. I didn't even want to watch, but he didn't look away or even cringe once.

I might have mentioned this before, but he even watches when HE gets shots. I find it so interesting that he has an inborn intrigue with needles and blood and medical things. It is so fun to watch these amazing children develop!

2 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

maybe he will be a doctor!

Elisa said...

That is interesting. And funny that you just had that done because Scott and I will be doing the same exact thing tomorrow. :)