Monday, August 08, 2011

Melted Blinds

Estella must attract the sun, because the blinds on her window melted. Her window is right by our front door...a beautiful welcome to our house. They melted a little bit last year and I just tried to pretend that no one could notice from outside (I'm sure they could). Now they are destroyed beyond repair, which means I had to get new blinds for the entire front of the house. If you have seen our house you would agree with me. There are six windows that are all the same size. I didn't want the same thing to happen again, so I got some double cell, cellular shades. They are supposed to be the best for keeping out the heat. I am excited for them to come!!! I bet the neighbors are too :)


1 comment:

Elisa said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even know that was possible!