Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

On Christmas Eve we had our friends the Griffins and the Harwards and the missionaries over for dinner and a reenactment of the nativity.  It was so pleasant to have everyone there.  They were all so kind to not complain about our cramped eating quarters or lack of seating.  We enjoyed each other (or I guess I should say that I enjoyed them...I can only speak for myself).  :)

You will notice a strip of tan paint on the yellow wall behind the kids...Jackson and I were thinking about repainting the living room, so we put a strip of a different color on the wall.  We decided it was more work than we wanted to to right then.  Embarrassingly, we didn't get around to painting back over that tan paint until my sister finally did it last week when she was visiting!   










No comments: