Sunday, April 21, 2013

Eleanor-6 months

These are old.  I'm only two months slow :)  These are just some pictures of a random afternoon when Alexander was sleeping, the big boys were at school, so the girls were hanging out together.  I love Estella's outfit in the background...Nicholas's soccer shin guards and a fancy dress up gown.  

I don't think I have ever mentioned Eleanor's clogged tear ducts on the blog.  I guess I should for history sake, and these pictures show it well.  Ever since she was born she has had clogged tear ducts.  Her sweet little eyes are always watery and goopy.  The doctor says she will most likely grow out of it by the time she is one.  We will see.  I am not too worried about it.  It is a little annoying, but nothing more.  

























1 comment:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

She is Beautiful!!! I want her:) I need to visit you guys before she isnt a baby anymore