Friday, November 21, 2008

Assignment #4

Assignment #4 was to photograph a "Dream Come True." Monday night after the kids were all in their pajamas, ready for bed, Jackson said, "Let's go to Cold Stone!" We all cheered and jumped in the van. The kids LOVED looking at and choosing from all the different kinds of ice cream and toppings. It was a "Dream Come True" for them I grabbed the camera on the way out the door on a whim. I am glad I did, because it was so fun to capture pictures of this fun night time excursion.

For any photogs out there...it was completely dark outside, so I shot on 1600 ISO, which I had never done before. The photos were fairly noisy, but I ran a free trial edition of Nikon's Noise Reduction software...I am not remembering right now what it is called....and it helped a LOT!




No comments: