Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Monument Picnic

These pictures are from the end of March.  Spring is the most anticipated season of the year for me.  I love having the cold, dreary winter come to an end.  I love feeling the warm sun again.  I love seeing everything that seemed dead come alive again.  It is a season full of excitement and wonder.  One early spring afternoon, we decided to eat our dinner on the Monument.  I LOVE being only 15 minutes from such an amazing place!  

If I remember right, I cooked scrambled eggs, grabbed tortillas and salsa, and we had an egg burrito picnic.  Interesting...I know.  I remember being really desperate trying to come up with something quick and filling to take with us.  I often turn to eggs at times like that.  They were still warm when we got there.  
 

































No comments: