Friday, June 22, 2012

Mother's Day Placemat

I loved this place mat that Nicholas made at school for Mother's Day.  I have a feeling it won't last forever around this house, so I scanned enough of it to preserve the memory.  I love having a little glimpse into the way my child sees me.  I was surprised that he thinks I like cleaning, but I decided I am glad he thinks that because it means I'm not complaining about it.  I actually cried when I read that my favorite thing to do is take rests.  I know it is just because I have been so tired with this pregnancy, but I really don't want my children to think that is my favorite thing to do.  I thought it was so sweet that he said the prettiest thing about me is that I love a lot of people.  That is the best compliment anyone could ever give me because that is how I want to be...I want to have love for everyone.  Thank you Nicholas!  I love you!

1 comment:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

That is so cute! I love your kiddos.
Cant wait to see you guys in a few days!