Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Estella

 Estella is so funny to me.  I am surprised by her every day.  She is seriously loud.  Her excitement for life regularly bursts out of her in the form of shrieks, yells, or really loud strange laughs.  She is so loud and random with her outbursts that I am often startled and jump when she does it.  I had a friend tell me that she likes it when Essie is over because she can tell from anywhere in the house if they are playing well together because she can hear Essie.  She also said that she and her older kids often look at each other with a "Seriously?" look and laugh when Essie is over.  I completely know what she means.  I just love Estella.  She brings so much color and excitement into our house.  

I took her with me to Hobby Lobby last week.  She had never been there before.  We first explored the flower section.  She was immediately in awe at all of the beautiful flowers.  She was darting from flower to flower saying (with a lot of passion), "Oh Mommy, look at this one!  It is SO beautiful!"  There were a lot of gasps and squeals of delight.  Seeing her excitement I decided I wanted to buy her some flowers for her room.  I didn't want to spend more than a couple of dollars, but I wanted to bring some of that happiness home with her.  We walked around the store and came to a clearance section.  I glanced at the prices and they all looked acceptable, so I foolishly told her she could pick one out to bring home.  She picked an enormous sequined sparkly purple beauty.  Wow.  I thought maybe we could add something to it to tame it down a little and I spent way too much time trying to find something.  I ended up with a couple of $.50 silver sparkly things.  It all quite ugly to me, but it sparkles and Estella loves it. 

Have I ever mentioned that she loves clothes?  This is what she does for fun.


I love you my bright and colorful Estella!





No comments: