Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something New

I was at Goodwill a few weeks ago just browsing around. Whenever I get the itch to go shopping, I like to go there, because I usually find good bargains and if I make an impulse buy, it doesn't do very much damage to the wallet. That said, I gave in to an impulse and bought three yards of this butterfly fabric for a dollar. I thought I would give it a try as a background even though it is really busy. If I tried it again, I would choose a clothing color other than brown and get that basket out of the way. It was fun to try something different.



3 comments:

Karin said...

I agree with your choice to change from brown- otherwise, I like the fun-subtle background!

mary said...

I think it's fun!

CJ said...

What a sweet little face.

I like the background. I bet it would look cute with a hot pink outfit on Essie.