Friday, March 25, 2011

More Experimenting

I could go into oodles of detail about the process of getting this lighting the way I wanted it...but I don't think anyone wants to hear it and I don't care to have it in our family journal, so I won't. I will say that I am happiest with the lighting in the first two pictures (they are also the only ones I took the time to edit). If you click on the one of Estella, you can see the remnants of a pink crayon on her face. When you look closely at the others you may be able to see the subtle changes in lighting as I made changes to it. I put the here because I want to remember the sweet expressions and gestures of these angels I call my children.


I'm not exactly sure how or why, but Nicholas usually has his shirt on inside out or backwards. I am really not picky about it and don't correct it unless we are going somewhere we need to look presentable. This is a shirt that Thomas made for Nicholas when he went to Science camp last summer. Nicholas wears it with pride! I can't remember now how he got those scrapes on his face. Oh, I love this little boy!



















No comments: