Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jamie

Here are a few more of my sister Jamie. I am a bit frustrated about something, though. In Photoshop these pictures look vibrant and full of color. When I view them with Windows Picture Viewer they look dull. Now they look dull here too...I am so frustrated. I wish the stinking pictures would just look the same everywhere I look at them. How am I supposed to know what they are going to look like when I print them out? ARGH! So, Jamie, when you look at these picture them with vibrant colors and more contrast, because I WILL figure this out and that is the way I will print whichever ones you want me to.




More to come, Jamie!

6 comments:

julie said...

Those are great! She really is pretty. I have the same problem with the windows veiwer but when they go to print the colors will be right. i think it's just something about the viewer. I have been meaning to mess with it to see why.

CJ said...

She is beautiful. These are awesome photos. I love the armchair out in the grass. What a great idea.

mary said...

I LOVE them! What a perfect model! I have the same problem-- for some reason, the colors look muted outside of Photoshop. I'd love to know the answer to this.

The Harris's said...

Those are some great pictures. You need to come to Salt Lake and take some pictures.... HINT HINT
Anyways hope all is well Love ya

The Harris's said...

Those are some great pictures. You need to come to Salt Lake and take some pictures.... HINT HINT
Anyways hope all is well Love ya

Jamie said...

I am not sure what your complaining about, because they look fantastic to me. Jamie is so beautiful, I heard she won Miss Millard! I can't believe she is old enough.

Great photos.