Monday, July 28, 2008

Ragged Mountain Part 2

Here are a few more pictures from our Ragged Mountain trip. Just so you know, many of these were taken by Jackson with a point and shoot camera, and none of them have been edited at all. I don't know why, but I feel the need to say that. I guess because I am trying to become a photographer I feel like every picture I post should be my best. Well...they aren't all going to.

Brynne and Estella
Thomas holding the fish Clarissa caught.


Juliette is so adorable I just can't help taking pictures of her.
Bubba and Ethan decided to take a 'short cut' to the lake we were fishing on. Ethan fell in some sort of water on their way and was wet from head to toe. He saw me pointing my camera at him and gave me a death glare. I couldn't help taking a picture...it will be such a good memory some day.
The water was COLD as you can see from Thomas's expression.

This is the main cabin most of us stayed in.
This is Nicholas in front of the small cabin.
Rafting on the pond just outside our cabin.
Clarissa was queen of the pond. She LOVED rafting around.

No comments: