Thursday, February 07, 2013

New Trick

I am really bad about giving Eleanor her recommended "tummy time."  Because of a certain two year old, Eleanor isn't safe unless I am holding her, or she is in her crib with the door to her room locked (seriously).  A few weeks ago I had a few free moments and I thought of it, so I laid her on her belly.  She lifted up her head, turned to the side and rolled over like she had been doing it forever.  I thought it was a fluke and rolled her back over.  She did it again and this time we all cheered for her.  She looked at us like, "What?  I don't know what you are making such a fuss over."  The next day was lesson day, so we showed Grandma Chelle her new trick.  It was so fun that the kids kept wanting to show everyone her new trick.  We showed it off at the pinewood derby, church, and to the neighbors.  We love your tricks little Nori Bug.  









No comments: