Monday, February 04, 2013

Poop Painting

Don't be fooled by his sweet smile and tattered blankies...this boy is trouble!  I swear he is our messiest yet! A few days ago he diaper dipped and finger painted our bathroom with poop!!!  Gross!  I was nursing Eleanor and heard him banging on the bathroom door.  He can open doors, so I knew he wasn't trapped and quite frankly, I was just happy he was not making a ruckus close to us because Eleanor is now old enough to want to know what is happening around her and is easily distracted from nursing.  He stopped banging, was quiet for a while, and then started moaning something I couldn't quite make out.  When Eleanor finished I went to him and on the way realized he was moaning "Gross...gross...gross."  I'm glad he thought it was gross, but I wish he would have gotten grossed out before he painted the bathroom with it!

 He is the first of the kids to do this (and hopefully the last).  I can't decide if he is more mischievous than the other kids or if I just don't watch him as closely as I did the others.  Maybe it is a little bit of both.  Messes included...we just love our Zando-man!











1 comment:

Heart Mommy said...

Hahaha!!! Oh he is so cute! A little messy is in us all.